Checkout our newest bakery 319 Lafayette!
Our growing team of 50+ employees consists of a range of the most creative, inventive personalities. Our production space is located in DUMBO, Brooklyn.
We have a growing inventory of 400+ cookie designs that we are constantly adding to and evolving. Apply to the relevant roles below! Nothing match your criteria? Send us an email with your resume and what you'd bring to the table!
• Detail oriented, steady hand
• Efficient time management skills
• Ability to pipe and reproduce designs
• Must be able to work during the holiday season
• Weekly shift: Monday to Wednesday or Thursday to Saturday, 9-5pm/11-7pm. Possibility to work with YOUR schedule.
• Pay: up to $360.00 per week
• Baking experience not necessary
• Our cookies are produced with fine detail and clean work.
• The mediums we work with are food coloring and icing.
• Common surfaces are sanitized regularly
• Please send examples of any relevant work (painting, drawing, cakes you’ve decorated) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume!
We are seeking a Night Baker to join our team! In a fun friendly working environment! Responsibilities include scaling out cookie doughs and cutting out cookies.
*Experience with a dough sheeter a PLUS++ *
*Works fast and diligently*
*Must have Food Handlers Certificate or willing to obtain one.
* At least 1-2 years experience in a bakery with cookie doughs.
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Brooklyn, NY 11201: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Bakers & Confectioners: 1 year (Preferred) bakery: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location