Our growing team of 50+ employees consists of a range of the most creative, inventive personalities. Our production space is located in DUMBO, Brooklyn.
We have a growing inventory of 400+ cookie designs that we are constantly adding to and evolving. Apply to the relevant roles below! Nothing match your criteria? Send us an email with your resume and what you'd bring to the table!
• Detail oriented, steady hand
• Efficient time management skills
• Ability to pipe and reproduce designs
• Must be able to work during the holiday season
• Weekly shift: Monday to Wednesday or Thursday to Saturday, 9-5pm/11-7pm. Possibility to work with YOUR schedule.
• Pay: up to $360.00 per week
• Baking experience not necessary
• Our cookies are produced with fine detail and clean work.
• The mediums we work with are food coloring and icing.
• Common surfaces are sanitized regularly
• Please send examples of any relevant work (painting, drawing, cakes you’ve decorated) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume!
We sell our confections and other life-changing bakery items through Retail, D2C Ecommerce and B2B. Commercial accounts are the fastest growing segment of our business and we’re in search of someone that will manage and build our client relationships, facilitate profitable partnerships, and identify new growth accounts.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with commercial customers
• Engage with potential clients (through emails, phone calls, and social media) to introduce the company and our products
• Actively maintain and grow existing accounts
• Track pacing to weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
• Provide ongoing status updates to Leadership
• Collaborate on broader commercial strategy, informing product, pricing, and target market decisions
• Partner with Marketing and Social teams to generate new business and incremental revenue
• Collaborate with Operations team to ensure all deadlines are met and client expectations are exceeded
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 1-3 years of Account Management or Sales experience
• Experience in a dynamic, “startup” environment is a plus
• Excitable, assertive and authentic!
• High attention to detail, proactive, and organized
• Hungry for cookies and building connections
Please send your resume to email@example.com along with a short note about why you’d be a great fit for this position!
Recieve our latest weekly releases, offers, guides and more.